Wild Wolf Slots
Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin's Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley's Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo's Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin's Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun's Fortune Slots
- Lil' Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin's Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin's Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo's Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah's Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel 'Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She's A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin' Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords â Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Head out into the snowy frozen wastes of the American plains, where the buffalo roam as they say, and there is one creature more mysterious and graceful than any other — the Wild Wolf.
IGT has now brought this fearsome predator to life with its Wild Wolf slot. Can you tame this fearsome pack animal across the reels?
Let’s take a closer look at the game to see if it will make you howl with delight, or growl with disappointment.
Wild Wolf isn’t your standard 5×3 game. It’s one of the rarer 5×4 slots, and this one has up to 50 paylines in play.
You can alter the number of lines in play, too:
- All 50
You can bet from $0.01 up to $10 per line, meaning a minimum bet of $0.50 and a maximum bet of $500.
One thing to note about the slot is that certain symbols, notably the wild, are stacked on the reels. This is important as the payline maximum win isn’t huge, but this does facilitate several paylines able to be won at once.
That can radically increase the maximum value of a win across a number of paylines.
Who will the Wild Wolf slot appeal to?
Wolves are very much in vogue at the moment — from werewolf fantasy stories to nature television programs (see our review of another wolf-themed slot, Wolf Run). Fans of the animal will get lots of enjoyment here.
Slot fans will also find plenty to enjoy. Although jackpot hunters may not be too enamored with this slot’s top payouts, its medium- to low-variance gameplay will keep New Jersey online slots players happy.
With such a wide range of wagers available, the slot will appeal to low-stakes players as well as higher rollers.
Where to play Wild Wolf online in New Jersey
Wolves run in packs, and apparently so too do NJ online gambling sites – at least when it comes to having this game in their lineups.
Similarly, Wild Wolf is available at the following sites:
Gameplay: Wild Wolf
One of the very first things you will notice about the Wild Wolf slot is that it’s starting to look and sound a little dated.
The simplistic graphics, which include playing card low symbols from nine through ace, with their plain backdrop and basic console design age this game.
The higher value symbols are a variety of totem poles and wolves. These are far more pleasing on the eye, so much so that they do look a little out of place on the rather mundane reels. It is perfectly clear from looking at the slot what are the better-paying symbols to target.
The sound is a generic score used on a number of older IGT games. This doesn’t really help with the atmosphere of the game.
So in terms of presentation, Wild Wolf is looking a bit moth-eaten and unloved, which is a shame.
There are six lower-value symbols and four higher-value symbols on the reels, although that number does not include the wild symbol — a lone wolf howling at the red-tinted moon.
The wild symbol not only substitutes for any of the higher or lower value symbols to help create winning paylines, but is also stacked up to four symbols high across the reels.
When you land these symbols and they create a winning payline with higher value symbols, then you’ll hear the wolf howling at the moon.
The wild also pays out the largest possible win in the base game and free spins of 1,000 coins if you can land five on a payline. If you can manage the rare feat of stacking them, then chances are you’ll win considerably more.
In addition to these symbols, there is just one more symbol — the bonus symbol — on reels two, three, and four.
This acts as a scatter symbol and if you can land all three on those reels on a single spin, then you will win 2x your total bet (not your line bet), plus you will also receive five free spins.
During the free spins, the symbols on the reels change ever so slightly so you can clearly identify you are playing the bonus game. The size of the payouts on offer for each of the symbols does not increase for this round.
Special features: Wild Wolf
Stacked wild symbols
The best and potentially most lucrative feature on the slot is the stacked wild symbols across the reels, which can lead to big multiple payline wins in the base game and also the free spins round.
The bonus symbol acts as the in-game scatter, offering players a small payout when three are landed across the second, third, and fourth reel on a single spin.
It also triggers a free spins round of five spins.
Free spins different symbols
Land three bonus symbols to launch your five free spins and the symbols on the reels change slightly to indicate that fact.
The free spins round is relatively basic, but it is triggered frequently enough to make it worth targeting as you play. It can also lead to some decent-sized payouts, especially if you can land wilds during your free spins round.
Wild Wolf is definitely a medium- to low-variance game. You win smaller amounts more often, though occasionally these are punctuated with some nice-sized wins.
Stacked wild symbols
The stacked wild symbols four high across the reels are the best feature in the game by a considerable distance.
They can create the biggest value wins, especially if you can land two or more sets of wilds on the first two reels.
There’s only one small multiplier in the game when you trigger a bonus. The lack of multiplier bonuses on wild-completed wins or on your free spins total is a disappointment.
Limited free spins
The fact you can only get five free spins as part of the bonus game means that those free spins rewards can be hugely variable, from tiny amounts to bigger wins.
There is no doubt that the Wild Wolf slot is starting to look its age. In terms of presentation and sound, it sadly doesn’t match up to some of the more modern online slots.
Graphics and soundtrack: 2/5
Wild Wolf looks a bit tattered and torn nowadays. The slot has basic sound effects as a backdrop, but some decent wolf noises just save it from being a 1/5 slot in terms of presentation.
Originality and creativity: 2/5
This is an older slot, but the 5×4 setup is nice, as are the 50 paylines that can be selected. Other than that, the slot is disappointingly generic.
Play value: 2.5/5
The positive thing about the Wild Wolf slot is that it won’t necessarily wipe out your balance in a few seconds.
Regular smaller wins (though some are very small) and the occasional bigger win help keep your balance topped up.
Jackpot potential: 2/5
The payline jackpot of 1000 coins is small for a modern NJ casino game, and there are many other slots that play slightly easier and have considerably more money available to be won.
Repeat play: 2/5
Given the generally limited opportunities on this slot — a small jackpot, smaller base game wins, and a bonus feature that only offers five free spins — there isn’t a huge amount here that will keep you loading the slot up for another session.
Total score: 10.5/25
There was probably a time when Wild Wolf was a rather hot slot with some decent features. However, newer slots have now surpassed the game, and it looks and plays like it is badly in need of a facelift.
If you’re a fan of slot games and want to keep up with news, bonus offers, and more, have a peek at our NJ online casino forum.