Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
Play Free WMS Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin's Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley's Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo's Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin's Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun's Fortune Slots
- Lil' Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin's Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin's Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo's Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah's Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel 'Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She's A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin' Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords â Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Well, bless-a-my soul, what’s a-wrong with me! You have to love Elvis, don’t you?
The man who inspired a generation changed the face of the pop charts forever. Well, The King may be long dead, but in the world of New Jersey online slots, he lives on in WMS‘ toe-tapping Elvis: The King Lives slot.
This slot offers something a little different to your standard slot game and its presentation is unusual. Does this make for a “Jailhouse Rock” of a slot, or is it going to be “Heartbreak Hotel?”
Let’s get backstage and take a peek.
Overview of Elvis: The King Lives
The first thing that you’ll notice about the Elvis: The King Lives slot is that it actually doesn’t look like your typical 5×3 reel slot game.
That’s because on the right is a 3×6 reel and on the left are two 2×2 sets of reels which are symbols one and two across the paylines.
Speaking of paylines, given the unusual layout of the slot, there are up to 80 paylines in operation and unusually, your single unit stake covers not one, but two paylines.
You can alter the size of your stake and the number of paylines in play on the jukebox-styled control panel to personalize how you play.
The in-game jackpot isn’t huge at 5.5x your bet, but with regular smaller wins, this is definitely a slot that rewards players more consistently, but sadly not with larger payouts.
Where to encounter Elvis: The King Lives slot in NJ
Elvis The King “lives” at several legal online casinos in New Jersey, including:
Who will Elvis: The King Lives slot appeal to?
Of course, if you are a fan of Elvis, you’ll adore this slot. The symbols on the reels are all linked to Elvis, including a cuddly teddy bear, some blue suede shoes and a rather forlorn looking hound dog.
So the symbols are cleverly done, but there’s more to the slot than that.
The slot will also draw in players who are bored of the regular 5×3 slot format and who instead prefer a different layout. The unusual style of the Elvis slot, complete with its stacked wilds and other symbols on the three right reels mean the slot immediately grabs your attention.
The scalability of the game means low and high rollers can both play easily without breaking their bankrolls. Add into this an innovative presentation and, without a doubt, one of the best soundtracks you could ask for, and you have a slot with instant appeal to a broad range of players.
The gameplay on the Elvis: The King Lives slot is actually the same as any other slot, but it’s just presented slightly differently. The two 2×2 boxes produce the first two symbols on the reels and they can be matched on up to 80 paylines with the 18 symbols that appear on the three reels on the right.
Once you have figured out that’s how the slot rolls, then you’ll be away in no time.
The music accompanying the slot is fantastic and perfectly captures the legend that is Elvis.
This is not a slot that you get bored of the music of quickly and then click the mute. If you love rock ‘n’ roll and blues then you’ll have your foot tapping along with the music while you play.
The low symbols on the slot are the usual playing card lows, with the Elvis-themed symbols the higher value alternatives. All symbols are stacked on the reels and there is also an Elvis wild on the reels which can help create winning paylines (especially when stacked).
This is a slot that tends to pay out smaller wins more frequently and which has a very small jackpot.
Therefore, unless you are wagering the largest amounts per spin, Elvis: The King Lives won’t make you rich beyond your dreams, but it is still highly enjoyable.
The Elvis symbol is the in-game wild substituting for all high and low symbols and the symbol is stacked across all five reels which can result in some of the bigger base game wins.
Free spins bonus
You can land the free spins bonuses in two ways. If you land four scatters on reels 1-4 and/or 5/8 (the two 2×2 reels) or land three scatters on the three six symbol high reels, then you earn five free spins at 1x your total bet.
However, if you land four symbols on reels 1-4 and/or 5/8 plus another four scatters on the three other reels, you earn the big prize of 20 free spins, with 100x your total bet paid.
The Elvis: The King Lives slot has what appears to be a confusing layout at first, but in actual fact, the slot works well.
It offers an unusual number of paylines and different ways to get free spins too, which means that the game is interesting to play right away. That appeal doesn’t dwindle once the reels are in motion.
Regular small wins
Sometimes regular small wins can be a pain as you still tend to lose money over time if they are not interspersed with bigger wins often enough. Well, on this slot, the balance between regular lower wins and better paying wins has been found quite beautifully.
There is just the right amount of risk and reward.
Having the stacked wilds can lead to some of the aforementioned bigger base game wins and they are particularly useful when landed on one or more of the 2×2 reels.
It’s difficult to trigger the standard free spins round, but it is incredibly hard to land the bigger rewarding round.
This can be frustrating if you are someone who enjoys the thrill of free spins gaming. Your chances of landing the bigger of the two bonuses seem very distant indeed.
The fact that free spins are so difficult to hit means that unless you really enjoy the base game (and there is plenty to enjoy), then the gameplay does get a tad repetitive.
Another bonus feature would have perhaps served the game well.
While the soundtrack on this slot is immense, especially in the bonus game, the graphics are a little dated in a modern context. Cleaner, sharper graphics would certainly have helped the presentation.
Graphics and soundtrack: 4/5
The graphics aren’t great, but they’re serviceable and functional. It’s the soundtrack that lifts this game into the stratosphere.
Even if you are not an Elvis fan, this will be a slot you play with the volume up, singing along in accompaniment.
Originality and creativity: 3.5/5
The unique layout of the slot means that it is certainly unusual to play if you are used to the more standard 5×3 or 5×4 layout. But other than that, the slot is very much the same as any other.
Still, it is an original way to play 80 lines.
Play value: 2.5/5
You do earn regular wins from the Elvis: The King Lives slot and a fair number of them are decent returns. You won’t be massively richer playing the game, but it won’t wreck your balance if you have a few extra spins in a session either.
Jackpot potential: 1/5
Unless you can trigger the ultra-rare big free spins bonus, the jackpot potential on the slot is very small, with just 5.5x your wager possible.
Repeat play: 4/5
While not hitting free spins can be irritating at times, there is more than enough in the base game to keep you coming back for more.
Total score: 15/25
Elvis: The King Lives is a very enjoyable, unusual, and entertaining slot that is superbly presented and presents a fresh approach to slot gaming. It’s well worth a look if you are growing tired of the standard slot format, and maybe even if you aren’t.
Image credit: cowardlion / Shutterstock.com