Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey Promo Code for $1,250 Bonus
The Caesars Sportsbook app gives people in New Jersey the option to wager on sports from anywhere in the state using their phone, tablet or computer. Try out Caesars Sportsbook and sign up with Caesars NJ promo code LEGALFULL to get your first bet on Caesars for up to $1,250, 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward CreditsÂ®.
Caesars offers both a mobile app and a desktop site, so whether you’re betting on the go or from the comfort of your home, you will be taken care of at all times. Caesars NJ offers plenty of promotions throughout the year in addition to that great sign-up bonus going on through May 2023.
This page has everything sports bettors should know to make the most of their experience with Caesars Sportsbook in New Jersey, including details on Caesars’ welcome offer to new users.
Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey sign-up bonus
The Caesars Sportsbook promo code for New Jersey is LEGALFULL and the sign-up bonus is a three-part offer. First, you'll automatically get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward CreditsÂ®, then your first bet will be on Caesars NJ for up to $1,250. Here is how to claim the sign-up bonus:
- Use this link to visit the Caesars Sportsbook NJ sign-up page.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account and personal contact information.
- Enter the Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey promo code LEGALFULL to complete your registration.
- Make your first deposit.
- Place a bet that will settle within 30 days of when you opened your account.
- If it loses, Caesars NJ will award you a bet credit the same size as your losing one. The max bet credit will be $1,250.
- Your bet credit expires 14 days after being issued.
The promo is only good for your first bet. Again, you will need to enter the Caesars NJ code LEGALFULL to be eligible.
Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code 2023
|Caesars Promo code NJ
|First bet on Caesars for up to $1,250, 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward CreditsÂ®
|Sept. 6, 2018
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Caesars Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Caesars Sportsbook New Jersey promotions & sign-up bonus details
There are some time limits to be aware of when it comes to the Caesars Sportsbook sign-up bonus worth up to $1,250.
- Your opening bet must be settled 30 days from when you opened your Caesars NJ account.
- If you receive a bet credit, it expires 14 days after landing in your account.
- You do not receive a bet credit's value back, only the bet's winnings are returned to you.
You will find a ton of other promotions at Caesars sports betting in NJ apart from this welcome bonus. Caesar offers everything from parlay and single-game parlay bonuses, to odds boosts to booster tokens that allow you to determine what you want to wager on.
Caesars also offers the ability to earn Caesars Rewards points, which you can redeem for cash or various other perks at Caesars properties around the world.
You will earn one reward credit for every $10 that you bet on sports at Caesars. For reference, it takes 1,000 reward credits to receive $10 in cash, the minimum you can withdraw at a time, so you would need to place $10,000 in sports wagers to receive $10 back.
Is Caesars legal in New Jersey?
Yes, the Caesars online sportsbook is absolutely legal throughout New Jersey.
Not only is Caesars as a whole one of the most credible names in the gambling industry, but to be licensed in the Garden State, it passed muster with the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, which oversees sports betting in the state.
To take part in legal sports betting in New Jersey, all bettors must fulfill two requirements:
- They must be physically in the state when they place any bets.
- They have to be 21 years old at a minimum.
Users will need to submit the last four digits of their Social Security number to verify their details and have geolocation technology enabled on whatever device they are using to place bets to prove they meet the location requirement. And if the software cannot place you in NJ, you won’t be able to bet.
How to create a Caesars Sportsbook account in New Jersey
You can sign up at Caesars on your phone, computer or tablet, and you don’t even need to be in New Jersey at the time. You just need a connection to the internet. Start by opening the Caesars desktop site or app, click "Join now” and supply the following info:
- Home address
- Phone number
- Last four digits of Social Security number
On top of that, you must select and answer a pair of security questions. Just be sure that you remember what the answers are because you will need them if you require help or want to make an in-person deposit or withdrawal at Caesars Casino Atlantic City.
The final step is checking a few boxes that confirm your age, that the info you have provided is correct and that you have read the terms and conditions.
Caesars Sportsbook app NJ - $1,250 Bonus
You’ll see that the app is named Caesars Casino due to the fact that it is a joint online casino and sportsbook.
How to download the Caesars NJ sports betting app
To make sure you get the correct app, you will want to use our link to the Caesars website. From there, you can choose the link to download the app for Android or iOS. After installing the app, you’ll be ready to start placing bets immediately.
Navigating the app
When you open the Caesars app, the first page you’ll see will be for the online casino. To get to the sportsbook, you’ll need to tap on the small "Sports” link at the top. Once you’re in the sportsbook section, finding what you want to bet on is not difficult.
You can use the links to check out live games, see what games are trending or find a complete listing of every sport you can wager on. Along the left side of the page are boxes with featured leagues, an A-Z listing of available sports and a settings box where you can change the ways odds are displayed (decimal, fractional or American).
The bulk of the screen on the Caesars app is taken up by games and odds, which is exactly what we love to see in a sports betting app.
Placing bets on the Caesars app
After selecting the bets you’d like to make, all you need to do is open your bet slip, which you can do by clicking on the small black bar in the lower right corner of the screen. Then choose whether you want to place a parlay, straight or teaser bet. Round robin options are at the bottom of the parlay section.
When you’re satisfied with your wager amount and potential payout, you can select "Place bet.” Now you just sit back and wait to see if it ends up winning.
If you’d like to make a deposit or withdrawal, change your settings or check your bonus status, you’ll do that by tapping on the person icon at the top right corner of the page. In case you encounter any problems, you can want to tap on the "?” located next to your account. After that, you can search for solutions on your own or have a chat with a Caesars representative.
The Caesars Sportsbook app in New Jersey is a quality offering, and one that more than gets the job done. If you’re not interested in the casino portion of the app, it might be a nuisance always having the app open to that page. On the other hand, if you plan on using the casino as well, it will be a benefit having both options in one app.
Best features of the Caesars Sportsbook app
Here are what we consider the three best parts of the Caesars sports betting app in New Jersey.
- Stream NFL games: Caesars became the first sportsbook app that allowed users to stream NFL games starting in late 2022. The number of games was limited to NFL Sunday night games at first, but we wouldn't be surprised to see that number grow in the months and years to come.
- Welcome bonus: Caesars' three-part welcome bonus is outstanding. First you instantly get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward CreditsÂ®. Then, your opening wager is on Caesars for up to $1,250 . Just make sure you use the Caesars NJ promo code LEGALFULL when signing up to be eligible for it.
- Banking options: One of the best parts about online sportsbooks is the ability to bet on sports remotely. But if you aren’t able to deposit and withdraw money easily, what’s the point? Thankfully, Caesars offers myriad ways to do both.
- Rewards program: It’s great that Caesars has a rewards program for users to get various perks or even straight cash based on how much they bet. We still do have to quibble with how much it takes to earn points, though. Sports bets worth $10 get you one point, and it takes 1,000 points to get $10 cash back.
How could Caesars improve?
And here we present a few of the top ways that Caesars could improve.
- Cheaper promotions: While Caesars offers tons of promotions, many of them require bets of $50 or more to be eligible for. Competitors such as DraftKings, PointsBet, BetMGM and FanDuel tend to run promotions with much lower entry fee requirements.
- Standalone app: Arguably our biggest criticism of Caesars is that the sportsbook feels as if it is playing second fiddle to the online casino. This easily could be remedied with a standalone sportsbook app. That way sports bettors would have a product-focused on exactly what they want, while still delivering the bonuses associated with doing business with a brand like Caesars.
Types of bets available on Caesars NJ Sportsbook
Caesars online sportsbook in NJ has a variety of ways to bet on games. Here’s a look:
- Moneyline bets are wagers on which team will win. Positive odds indicate the underdog in the matchup, and negative odds are for the favorite.
- Next up are point spreads, where you must factor the margin of victory into your wager.
- Another popular bet is the over/under or totals wager. You are betting on the total combined score of a game, regardless of which team ends up winning.
- Prop bets are side wagers on a specific aspect of a game, team or player performance. Caesars will have a large number of prop bets for popular games.
- Parlays are when you combine multiple bets into one. They can be extremely profitable, as the odds will increase with each additional selection you make. At the same time, they can be very hard to win because all it takes is one wrong selection and your entire parlay is lost.
- Teasers are a combination of multiple spread bets where you shift the line in your favor for all of the wagers. Just like with a regular parlay, you must get all your picks right to cash in.
- Round robins are combinations of three or more bets. The benefit of a round robin is that you do not need to get every bet right, though you’ll win the most money if you do.
- Futures bets are available for most major sports at Caesars and involve wagering on longer term events than merely the next game.
- Live betting is when you wager on games after they have started. Lines are often in flux, especially for games that are close throughout. Be prepared to makes bets quickly, because any hesitation could see the odds shift.
Sports you can bet on at Caesars sports betting in New Jersey
Caesars has nine sports that you can wager on, but don’t fret if that doesn’t sound like a lot, because nine sports is not the same as nine leagues.
For example, soccer is one sport, but you can bet on Major League Soccer, the Champions League, La Liga, Bundesliga, English Premier League and the World Cup, among others. You can also of course bet on NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL games, along with markets for professional tennis, the PGA Tour, UFC, NASCAR, and college football and basketball.
In terms of sheer numbers, Caesars doesn’t offer as many sports to bet on as some sportsbooks, but that is because it doesn’t have markets for less popular sports like rugby and volleyball, for example.
New Jersey sports teams you can bet on
While New Jersey itself does not have many pro teams, and betting on college teams from the Garden State is not allowed, there are still quite a few teams from Philadelphia and New York City that are popular throughout New Jersey.
- The NHL offers the New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia Flyers, New York Rangers and New York Islanders.
- For Major League Baseball, there are the New York Yankees, New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies.
- The NFL‘s New York Giants and New York Jets play their home games in New Jersey, while in Pennsylvania you have the Philadelphia Eagles.
- Among basketball teams, the Brooklyn Nets once were the New Jersey Nets, and there also are the New York Knicks and Philadelphia 76ers nearby.
- Let’s not forget about Major League Soccer, with the New York City FC, Philadelphia Union and New York Red Bulls.
- Finally there are the New York Liberty of the WNBA.
- Remember that New Jersey law prohibits you from wagering on college teams from within the state as well as any college games that take place within state lines.
Caesars futures betting
Not only does Caesars offer futures, but its app and desktop site might be the easiest sportsbook to navigate when it comes to futures bets. Most online sportsbook actually make finding futures a little bit of a challenge. Usually, you have to click on individual sports and then search a little.
At Caesars, however, there is a bar near the top of the page with headers for live and upcoming games and then for the next few days of the week. The last header is labeled "More” click on that and then select "Future,” and you’ll see all the futures markets that Caesars has to offer.
How to deposit and cash out on the Caesars app
Now let’s take a look at the options you have to make deposits and withdrawals at Caesars NJ. First, here are your choices for depositing:
- Credit/debit card (Visa, American Express, Mastercard or Discover)
- ACH (e-check)
- Play+ prepaid debit card
- Online bank transfer
And here are the ways you can make a withdrawal when it comes time to cash out:
- Play+ prepaid debit card
- ACH (e-check)
If you’re in the area, you can also head over to Caesars Atlantic City and make deposits and/or withdrawals there. Just make sure you have proper ID and know all your passwords and answers to your security questions.
How to contact Caesars customer support
You have a couple of options for getting help from the Caesars customer support team.
First, when you are logged into the Caesars NJ sports betting app or desktop site, you’ll see a small bubble icon in the lower left corner. If you click on that, you can have a live chat with a Caesars representative. You also can click on the question mark icon in the upper right corner, which takes you to the FAQ page.
Those are not a ton of options, but the chat works well, and we haven’t had to wait long whenever we have used it. And the FAQ contains quite a bit of info, so chances are you can find the answers you’re looking for.
Responsible gambling at Caesars New Jersey
Caesars did not become one of the top names in gambling without offering responsible gambling resources. To start with, you can limit how much time or money you spend on the app. You also will find info for what to do if you or a person you care about has a gambling problem, including simply being able to recognize such a problem.
Where is the Caesars retail sportsbook?
Caesars does not have a retail sportsbook location in the entire state of New Jersey. You can, however, make withdrawals and deposits at Caesars Casino Atlantic City.
- Address: 2100 Pacific Ave., Atlantic City, NJ
- Phone: 609-348-4411
- Website: www.caesars.com/caesars-ac
Is Caesars the best sportsbook in New Jersey?
While the Caesars app has a lot to offer, it is the online casino part of it that feels more built out and of a higher quality than the sportsbook part, and for that reason we do not consider Caesars Sportsbook to be the best that New Jersey has to offer.
If the question was, "Is the Caesars app the best dual online sportsbook and casino offering in New Jersey?” our answer might be yes. But when it comes to the sportsbook, there are simply too many top standalone apps that we believe are better at this time.
Caesars New Jersey Sportsbook FAQ
When you use the Caesars Sportsbook NJ promo code LEGALFULL while creating your Caesars account, you opening bet will be on Caesars NJ for up to $1,250. You also are awarded 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward CreditsÂ®. Scroll up for complete details, including the Caesars Sportsbook welcome bonus terms and conditions.
Yes, Caesars is licensed in New Jersey. The New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement oversees sports betting in the state, and if you have any questions or problems with Caesars, you can reach the NJDGE by email ([emailÂ protected]) or phone (609-984-0909).
The minimum age to legally wager on sports in New Jersey is 21, as it is in most states in the US where sports betting has been legalized. Another stipulation is that all bettors must be within New Jersey state lines when placing a bet.
No. Under New Jersey gambling law, you can’t bet on Seton Hall or any other college sports teams that call New Jersey home. There also is a ban on wagering on any college games or events that are taking place in the Garden State. NCAA competitions held outside of New Jersey and not featuring in-state teams are eligible to be bet on, though.
Nope, Caesars Sportsbook has a desktop site where you can make your bets and manage your account just like you can on the app. However, the Caesars app does make wagering on your phone or tablet easy, and it’s free for Apple and Android products alike.
For starters, the Caesars app is a dual sportsbook/casino, while FanDuel’s app is just a sportsbook. At this time, FanDuel offers more promotions than Caesars, and it also lets users place single-game parlays, while Caesars does not.