Captain Payback Slot Review
Play Free High 5 Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin's Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley's Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo's Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin's Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun's Fortune Slots
- Lil' Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin's Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin's Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo's Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah's Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel 'Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She's A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin' Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords â Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Crime fighting takes a front seat with a new slot from High 5 Games. Captain Payback is your alter ego, fighting the criminals of the world and providing payback to them and payola to you, but how hard will it be to capture the bad guys? Let’s take a look and find out….
Overview: Captain Payback
This game employs vibrant, cartoon like characters and symbols reminiscent of the 1950s, a cross between the colorful Archie comics and the characters in Superman. The thread of this era follows through with the sounds of an old-school slot and when you capture a criminal. Your hard work pays off when a retro TV screen appears on the Crime Watchers channel, announcing your victory.
Who will Captain Payback appeal to?
This is a medium volatility game with a wide range of betting options, which will appeal to low-stakes and high-stakes gamers. It also has a relatively high return-to-player ratio of 96.5% and maximum jackpot of $300,000, which is about $50k higher than the typical game—a benefit to all players.
Gameplay: Captain Payback
Captain Payback has a standard 5 reels with 50 paylines. The game automatically plays all 50 lines, with a minimum bet of 1 cent. You can adjust the bet size only (not the paylines) from 1 cent to $3. Once you’ve set the bet, hit the Spin button to begin play.
Your symbols in the base game include the logo, 4 characters and the 10-Ace. Wilds appear on reels 2, 3, and 4. There is also a Lighting Strike symbol, which will trigger a bonus game.
Three or more symbols constitute a payout, with multiple winning lines available.
While Wilds only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4, they can become Expanding Wilds if a potential payline can be made. Getting multiple Wilds means multiple Expanding Wilds, leading to a significant win.
Special features: Captain Payback
Three Lighting Strike symbols, appearing on reels 3-4-5, will trigger the Capture Bonus. You will get 5 free games on a different reelset, and the bonus cannot be retriggered. The bonus will end when you have used all 5 free spins or after the Jackpot Bonus has been played.
During this round your symbols include 4 characters: the evil doctor, the thug, twins Nickel & Dime, and an adorable robot named Rob N. Steel, along with Jack-Ace. Three or more symbols constitute a payout. There is also a Wild symbol, but it only appears on reels 2 and 3 and doesn’t expand
To achieve the Jackpot Bonus, you need to capture all 4 characters. This occurs when 3 or more of the symbols appear on a winning payline. This is a Pick Bonus with 10 levels. The first through ninth levels each have 5 pick options. You choose one of five new characters to reveal your award. It will be either Collect or Advance (to the next level). Each level has a corresponding value, from 5x to 1,000x your bet. The bonus ends when you hit Collect or make it to the tenth and final level.
As noted above, Expanding Wilds can show up on one, two or three reels. Landing all three, at minimum, would allow 4 of a kind across all 50 paylines, with the potential for 5 of a kind. That makes for a very grand payback, indeed, without the need for criminal behavior!
Two bonus games are always better than one. At minimum, you get 5 spins, while you get 5 spins and potentially 10 levels of bonuses if you manage to achieve the full potential of both bonus games in one fell swoop. That would equate to 1,000x+ your bet.
Anyone used to employing the Autoplay feature will be disappointed. The game typically goes much slower without it.
Ease of capturing the criminals
The second bonus game is dependent on you capturing all 4 criminals in only 5 spins, since there is no way to retrigger the Capture Bonus. This can be difficult, meaning that getting to the Jackpot Bonus is a difficult feat, and once there it can be just as difficult to make it through all 10 levels.
Having a standard 10 spins during the Capture Bonus would give players a much better chance of getting to play the Jackpot Bonus, but that’s wishful thinking on our part.
Graphics & soundtrack 4/5
The graphics have a cartoon-like quality with vibrant colors and a very retro look, which is in keeping with the theme of the game. The basic spin sound is like an old-school slot, and wins announce “It’s Payback time” along with a bell ringing. The bonus has significantly more bells and whistles, with a TV screen announcing the bonus via the Crime Watcher channel. And every time you capture a criminal, it’s announced on the TV as well.
Originality & creativity 3/5
While it’s a typical good guy vs. bad guy scenario here, they make the villains fun, like the twins named Nickel & Dime and the robot named Rob N. Steel. The Expanding Wilds aren’t terribly unique, but the Capture Bonus is and we do like the thrill of the chase. The final Pick Bonus is certainly fun, unless you go out on the first few rounds.
Play value 4/5
This is a medium volatile slot with a good range of betting options. You’ll see a fair amount of wins due to the Expanding Wild feature, many of which can be substantial. An RTP of just over 96% reinforces the play value.
Jackpot potential 2/5
Your biggest wins come during the Jackpot Bonus, which can be difficult to achieve. Then there are 10 tiers you have to make it through, and the bigger prizes don’t come until you’ve hit at least 5 of those tiers.
Repeat play 3/5
This can be a fun game, with regular base game wins. The TV interruptions during the bonus rounds are diverting and the RTP of 96.5% is on the higher end of things, meaning the return on your money is better than about 50% of the slots out there.
Captain Payback is definitely a game to test out. Most will find it enjoyable and with regular Bonus wins, it stays interesting.