PokerStars Casino NJ Promo Code & Review
PokerStars Casino NJ Promo Code & Review
PokerStars CasinoÂ is one of the latest online casinos to joinÂ what isÂ already a densely populatedÂ New Jersey market. Sign up to PokerStars Casino today and choose between two great offers. Either get $100 in bonus play after a $1 bet or get a 100% deposit match for up to $600. You do not need to enter a PokerStars Casino New Jersey bonus code to be eligible. Just go to My Rewards and then Challenges to opt in.
The PokerStars Casino bases its platform on the sameÂ PokerStars 7Â software found abroad, and like its international counterpart, PokerStarsâ software isÂ second to none.
Players will like that software and the creative bonuses and promotions available at the PokerStars Casino NJ. The one area where the casino lacks a bit compared to the competition: game variety and special games such as live dealer blackjack.
Read on for everything you need to know about PokerStars online casino in New Jersey.
- Welcome Bonus: Bet $1, Get $100 OR 100% deposit match (max of $600)
- World-class software now available in NJ market
- Easy deposits via multiple methods, including VISA
- Top-notch mobile app for Android and iOS
Sign up bonus at PokerStars Casino: First deposit bonus
New signups at PokerStars Casino in New Jersey will receive up to $600 in new player bonuses. Read on for the breakdown.
PokerStars Casino NJ Promo Code 2023
|Online Casino||PokerStars Casino NJ|
|PokerStars Casino Promo Code||None – Use Links|
|Bonus Play||Bet $1, Get $100 in Bonus Play|
|Deposit Bonus Offer||100% match up to $600|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
More PokerStars Welcome Bonus Details
The PokerStars new player offer is either bet $1, get $100 in bonus play or a 100% deposit match for as much as $600. No PokerStars online casino promo code required.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for your account at PokerStars
- Opt-in for the PokerStars welcome bonus of your choice by clicking on “My Rewards” and then “Challenges.”
- Make your first deposit. It can be for any amount you like, but the minimum is $10. Also, the maximum that will be matched is $600. The match comes in the form of bonus funds.
Check the site for complete terms & conditions. If you choose the bonus play offer, it is spread out over 5 days and comes in a few different forms. If you choose the deposit match, you will have to clear the bonus funds and any winnings before they are eligible for withdrawal. It requires two Stars redemption points for every $1 you want to clear, and you have seven days to clear those funds once you’re received them.
PokerStars Casino player rewards program
What you get
- EarnÂ StarsCoinsÂ for placing real-money wagers on slots and casino games.
- Redeem StarsCoins for accessories, clothing, online poker tickets and VIP cash rebates.
Unfortunately, the casino arm of PokerStars NJ does not abide by the same tiered loyalty system as the poker room. Thus, players who frequent the casino will receive the same amount of cash back, regardless of volume.
PokerStars Casino awards the virtual currency StarsCoin for play, with the amount determined by the RTP of the game played.
For slots, players receive one StarsCoin for every $5-$11 played. Considering each StarsCoin is worth $0.01, that works out to a cashback deal between .09%-0.2%.
The rates on most table games, especially blackjack, are significantly lower â ranging from .05% on the high side to 0.007% on the lower end.
StarsCoin can be redeemed forÂ a variety of items, including $10, $25 and $100 cash rebates, online poker tournament tickets ($1 â $500), security items, PokerStars-branded gear, and PokerStars accessories.
PokerStars Casino NJ software
The PokerStars Casino bases its platform on the same PokerStars 7Â software found abroad, and like its international counterpart, PokerStarsâ software isÂ second to none.
Nowhere will NJ players find access to more account management and other quality of life features. As for theÂ interface, it is beautifully organized,Â aesthetically appealing andÂ incrediblyÂ responsive.
It will, however, be some time before the NJ team ironsÂ out all the bugs. For now, the most pressing issueÂ isÂ that the downloadable clientÂ will crash if pressed too hard.Â We also experienced a few instances where table games failed to load properly
The PokerStars Casino client comes in two flavors:
- Downloadable client: In order to play from a desktop or laptop, players will have to download the PokerStars NJ client software. The software comes packaged with both online poker and casino and runs fairly well on most modern computers. Older model computers may struggle.
- Mobile applications: There is a PokerStars Casino app available for both Android and iOS-powered devices. Many of the sites games and account management features have made the move to mobile.
A quick review of PokerStars NJ’s mobile casino
As is the case with the desktop client, the mobile casino integrates withÂ PokerStarsâ online poker application. The app is available for both Android and iOS-powered devices.
To say that the application is remarkable wouldnât be too much of a stretch. The only real issue is thatÂ theÂ casino game libraryÂ is lacking.
Currently, the app features just 14Â slots, fiveÂ blackjackÂ variants,Â andÂ EuropeanÂ roulette. Relative to other NJ online casino sites, thatâs pretty terrible, but not so bad for a site that only features less than 50 total games on its desktop software.
There is no shortage of account management features. Everything from theÂ cashierÂ toÂ player settingsÂ and access to theÂ VIP StoreÂ is neatly tucked away in a drop-down menu. In fact, there arenât many quality of life feature thatÂ didnâtÂ get ported over to mobile.
But theÂ mobile casino appÂ truly shines when playing, as not only are the graphics exceedingly sharp, but the overall game interface and performanceÂ are stellar; light years ahead of whatâs found on competing mobile applications, most of which are burdened by slow loading times and freezes.
Suffice it to say that once the game library expands, and weâre hoping it does at a much faster clip, there will be PokerStars Casino and the rest.
What games are available at PokerStars Casino?
The game selection on PokerStars Casino is currently rather small. However, the games included in the package are mostly fan favorites and should suffice until PokerStars expands its library â which by the looks of its international casino, seems to be only a matter of time.
The burgeoning casino currently consists ofÂ 35Â slots games, an impressiveÂ 8Â blackjack variants,Â twoÂ roulette gamesÂ andÂ Heads-up Holdâem.
Blackjack aficionados will have absolutely no trouble finding a game that suits their playing preferences, as PokerStars casino offers a staggeringÂ eightÂ different alternatives of the casino favorite.
- Classic Blackjack
- Perfect Pairs Blackjack
- Atlantic City Blackjack
- European Blackjack
- Premium Atlantic City Blackjack
- Premium Blackjack
- Double Deck Atlantic City Blackjack
- Double Deck Blackjack
Stakes for Classic Blackjack start at $0.10. For the stakes, the rules are quiteÂ favorable, paying 3:2 on blackjack and 3:1 on 7-7-7. You are allowed splits up to three times per hand.
On the negative side, there is no surrender option and the dealer hits on soft 17.
Moving up the ladder, Premium Atlantic City Blackjack hands deal from a four-deck shoe, pay 3:2 on all blackjack and the dealer stands on all 17âs. Surrender is allowed in this game, and players can split once per hand. Stakes start at $5.
Perfect Pairs introduces âcarnivalâ aspects into the game. The Perfect Pairs side bet pays out when players are dealt a pair, with same colored and identical pairsÂ paying out more than mixed pairs.Â The 21+3 bet pays out hands of three cards or more that take the shape of strong poker hands such as a flush or straight.
When playingÂ European Blackjack,Â Premium Deck BlackjackÂ andÂ Double Deck Blackjack, the dealer will not draw a hole card until after the player has acted. As a result, any splits or double down bets are scooped should the dealer reveal a blackjack.
This rule variant is significant enough to warrantÂ a change to basic strategy.
Classic Blackjack, Perfect Pairs and Premium Blackjack are also available for multiplayer play, with up to five players per table.
PokerStars Casino offers two versions of roulette: Double Ball RouletteÂ andÂ European Roulette.
As the name firmly implies, Double Ball Roulette features two balls. In order to win outside bets such as Even/Odd and Black/Red both balls must qualify. To account for this added difficulty the payouts for winning outside bets are augmented significantly.
On the flip side, because inside bets are twice as likely to hit, they only pay out 17:1 as opposed to the normal 35:1. However, on the somewhat rare occasion that both balls land on the same number, the payout is 35:1.
Also worth noting is that both European Roulette and Double Ball Roulette only feature one zero.
There are both single and multi-player version of the games, and stakes range from $0.10 â $100.
Other PokerStars table games
The only other game on PokerStars Casino is Heads-Up Holdâem.
Heads-Up Holdâem resemblesÂ traditional holdâem in that both the dealer and the player are dealt two hole cards. Then a flop is dealt, followed by a turn and river (the last two community cards are dealt simultaneously). There are three betting rounds, although players have the option to check on the first two rounds and fold on the last.
Should the hand go to showdown, the player must beat the dealerâs hand in order to win. If the dealer qualifies with a pair or better and the player still wins, then the player will win both the Ante and the Raise bet. There is also aÂ mandatory Odds betÂ that pays on straights or better and pushes on all other wins.
Finally, players can place two additional side bets â one that pays out on trips or better and another that pays based on the strength of a playerâs starting hand.
PokerStars Casino slots
All slots on PokerStars Casino are multi-line penny slots. Thereâs only 35 titles available at present, but at least some of the industryâs more popular games are represented
There are currentlyÂ no progressives slotsÂ available.
Popular slots includeÂ Guns Nâ Roses,Â StarBurst,Â Chili GoldÂ andÂ Flowers. Games areÂ provided by NYX Gamingâs proprietary games studio,Â NextGen.
PokerStars Casino video poker
Video poker games are finally available on PokerStars Casino. Five single-line variants have launched on the site:
- Jacks or Better
- Double Double Bonus
- Deuces Wild
- Joker Poker
- Double Bonus
PokerStars Casino â cashiering
PokerStars offers a fairly balanced array ofÂ depositingÂ andÂ withdrawalÂ options, although players might find the deposit limits a bit too restrictive for their liking.
Deposit methods are subject to a $10 minimum and include:
- Instant eChecks: Immediate approval, high acceptance rates, low limits, no fees.
- MasterCard/Visa credit/debit: Lower approval rate, higher limits, no fee charged by PokerStars.
- 7-Eleven PayNearMe:Â Instant approval, no fees, but requires players to visit a 7-Eleven outlet.
- PokerStars instant online banking: Instant approval, works only with personal bank accounts set up with online bill pay.
- Skrill: Similar to Neteller in that it requires account creation,Â charges nominal transaction fees and offers access to higher deposit limits.
- PokerStars Play+ Card: The PokerStars prepaid card option, listed in the cashier but not yet available. If prepaid card options on other NJ regulated sites are any indicator, this should become one of the most reliable deposit methods.
- Resorts cash at the casino cage: Highest limits, requires thatÂ players present a photo ID and provide PokerStars account details to a Resorts casino agent at the casinoâs brick and mortar venue in Atlantic City.
- PayPal: A fast and reliable electronic wallets, and one of the most active in the United States.
Withdrawals are first processed back to the methods used to deposit, if eligible. Any winnings can be withdrawn via a method of the playerâs choice.
A couple of points worth noting:
- Initial deposit limits on eChecks ($750 per 24 hours, $5,000 per 30 days) and credit/debit cards ($640 per 24 hours, $2,000 per 30 days) are quite a bit lower than whatâs found on mostÂ New Jersey online gambling sites.
- Players can seemingly only enter in one checking account.
- Players have the option to delegate a payment method as a âFast Depositâ option. As the name implies, this expedites the depositing process.
- There is an elongated pending period ofÂ 10 daysÂ on eCheck transactions, regardless of how quickly the funds are deducted from a playerâs checking account. This is a pretty severe limitation that doesnât exist on most other NJ iGaming sites.
Poker Stars Online Casino support
Players who wish to contact customer support by phone can request a callback via the Open Contact Support Form (found in the platformâs âSupportâ tab) and selecting the âRequest a Callbackâ category. Phone support is available from the hours ofÂ 10 a.m. toÂ 10 p.m.Â daily.
For callback requests received outside these hours, the request will be responded to byÂ email.
Support response times are generallyÂ on the speedy side. However, complicated inquiries will typically have to be escalated to the proper department. When this occurs,Â wait times and response quality tend to vary widely.
For the answers to common questions, players navigate toÂ Help -> Information -> Frequently Asked QuestionsÂ from the PokerStars NJ platform.
Bet with your head, not over it. Call 1-800-GAMBLER if you have a gambling problem.Â View our advertising disclosure here.