Harrah's Atlantic City
Harrah’s Atlantic City is in the Marina District. It is an easy walk to Golden Nugget from there and a short drive to Borgata.
Harrah’s is owned by Caesars Entertainment, which also owns Caesars on the Boardwalk. Both use Total Rewards, Caesars Entertainment’s loyalty program.
Points may be earned and spent at any of their casinos. Action in one Total Rewards market may trigger free room and other comp offers in other cities.
Harrah’s Atlantic City Casino
Harrah’s Atlantic City spreads almost 100 table games.
There are a variety of blackjack games and different sets of rules for higher limits. The high-limit blackjack games stand on all 17s, and the eight-deck ones hit it. Both permit double down before and after splitting.
There are many table games other than blackjack. Below is the list of games and limits:
- Six Deck Blackjack: $50 to $6,000 (11 tables)
- Eight Deck Blackjack: 3-2: $15 to $1,000 (11 tables)
- Eight Deck Blackjack 6-5: $10 to $1,000 (16 tables)
- Single Zero Roulette: $100 to $2,000 (1 table)
- Double Zero Roulette: $10 to $200 (12 tables)
- Craps: $10 to $2,500 (3 tables)
- Three Card Poker: $5 to $1,000 (12 tables)
- Four Card Poker: $5 to $1,000 (5 tables)
- Pai Gow Poker: $25 to $5,000 (2 tables)
- Pai Gow Tiles: $25 to $5,000 (1 table)
- Baccarat: $25 to $5,000 (14 tables)
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em: $5 to $200 (2 tables)
- Heads Up Hold’em: $5 to $200 (1 table)
- Texas Hold’em Bonus: $5 to $200 (2 tables)
- Criss Cross Poker: $5 to $500 (2 tables)
- Flop Poker: $5 to $5000 (2 tables)
- Double Attack Blackjack: $10 to $500 (1 table)
There is a video craps machine with $2 to $2,500 limits. On weekends, the minimum increases to $5. It has 3-4-5 times odds, and the field pays triple on 12. There are two video roulette machines with $3 to $250 limits. Live roulette with two zeros has the la partage, or half-back rule. The video games do not.
The best video poker game is 9/6 Jacks or Better. It is spread in $1, $2, $5 and $10 denominations. Other quality video poker games, all found on the same machines, include full-pay Double Double Bonus Aces and Faces, Bonus Aces and Faces, 18/7/5 Joker Poker and 8/5 Bonus Poker. The best quarter game is 9/6 Double Double Bonus.
There were several banks of 20/15/5 Joker Poker that offered progressives. Some were based on getting dealt a five of a kind, while others required five aces to be dealt. There were some unusual 25-play penny games with a variety of unique games, such as Double Joker and bonus variants.
Total Rewards loyalty program
Total Rewards is the benchmark of all casino players clubs and is used by all Caesars Entertainment casinos.
The rated play is shared with all properties, which may trigger offers in other markets. This is great for players who give action to regional casinos owned by the company but have an eye on a vacation to resorts in tourist destinations.
Video poker players earn points when using a Total Rewards card. The amount depends on the machine. The best machines at Harrah’s require $50 for one point. Some require $25, while others $10. Slots pay one point for every $5 wagered. Table games use a formula that depends on the game, limit, and time seated.
Total Rewards points may be redeemed for free play or food comps. Some outlets charge a premium on points. The best part of Total Rewards is the offers that come after a visit. These can range from free hotel rooms and free slot play, to complete packages that include airfare.
It all depends on the level of action a player gives. We recommend logging into Totalrewards.com regularly to see all offers, as some may not be mailed.
Total Rewards players who earn at least 15,000 base points have access to the Diamond Lounge. This special feature has free drinks and appetizers for guests.
Harrah’s Atlantic City hotel
Harrah’s features 2,588 hotel rooms. Hotel rates vary greatly depending on the day of the week and time of year.
A Marina or Harbour Tower room is available for $47 per night on slow weeknights but goes up to $299 on some busy weekends. Waterfront and Bayview rooms tend to be triple these rates.
An Atrium Suite starts at $289 per night. The resort fee is $23.71 per night, including tax.
Harrah’s AC entertainment
Nongaming activities include a spa, pool, and lounges. The most popular activity at Harrah’s is the Pool After Dark, which features an indoor party with celebrity hosts and DJs. It’s one of the hottest nightclubs in Atlantic City.
Harrah’s AC restaurants
Harrah’s offers some of the best dining in Atlantic City. Options range from upscale to casual quick-serve outlets.
- Martorano’s: This upscale Italian option features a $39 menu from 5 to 7 every evening except Saturdays. The full menu includes pasta, steak, seafood and chicken. It is only open for dinner.
- Veracruz: This upscale Mexican restaurant features typical food in this genre, including tacos and enchiladas. It is open at 4 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
- Coastal Craft Kitchen and Bar: Open from 7 to 10 p.m. daily, guests will find a wide variety of menu options. This includes breakfast items, lunch and dinner. Favorites include burgers and a seafood bar.
- Waterfront Buffet: The buffet is open for dinner nightly and for brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Pricing is $34.99 for dinner and $24.99 for Saturday and Sunday breakfast. Diamond and Seven Stars guests receive $5 off.
- AC Burger Company: Open at noon daily, guests can enjoy a variety of burgers and sandwiches, as well as soups and salads.
- Oshi Modern Asian Kitchen: Open for dinner Thursdays through Sundays, this Asian option serves sushi, tempura and other classic dishes.
- Quick Bites: Starbucks, Guy’s Sammich Joint and Pin-Up Pizza are available in the food court by the Waterfront Tower elevators.